Sunday, October 7, 2007

Genealogy Website

Hi everyone,
It has been a little while since I have posted anything on here, but wanted to give everyone an update. My personal website www.wintersfamily.net/genealogy/ is back up to be used to access my family history. My husband has been working hard to get it back up with some new modifications.

If you want to add your personal family history website to our list let me know and I will add it in. There is also some new information in the website. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

2 comments:

Head Cookie said...

HI patti this is a wonderful blogging site. I will have to check this out even more thoroughly I would love to trace back my geneology

Patti Winters said...

Hi Jadey
If you want help just let me know. I have been working on mine for over 22 years.